Gravity conveyors are the most economical and simplest form of transporting loads from one point to another. Minimal effort
required in the movement of goods whether it is manual assistance or gravitational force.
Conveyor frames and feet are made of metallic profiles, powder coated RAL 7001 as standard. Rollers can have diameters of
- Metallic structure, powder coated RAL 7001
- Roller diameter of 35mm, pitch 75mm, zinc plated
- Adjustable feet, for floor fixing
- Adjustable side guides
- Conveyor length of 2m
- Any RAL color at customer request
- Roller diameter of 50mm
- Adjustable feet with swivel castors with brakes
- Mechanical stopper
- Parts for linking two or more 2 m conveyors one with each other
Technical Features – Overall Dimensions
• Metallic rollers, zinc plated, with diameters of 35 mm or 50 mm, spring loaded 8 mm hex spindle
• Metallic frame, powder coated RAL 7001 as standard
• Maximum load on each roller is 20 Kg, for 35mm diameter roller and 30Kg for 50 mm diameter roller
• Roller length can range between 462 mm and 1012 mm in 50 mm steps
• Adjustable feet and side guides • Nylon housed steel ball bearings on each roller
• Feet can be made for floor fixing or can be equipped with polyurethane castor swivel with brakes
CUSTOM MODELS CAN BE MADE ON DEMAND
The most economical and simplest form of transporting loads from one point to another.
- Easy to configure for your needs.
- Proven product, easy and reduced installation and low maintenance.
- Complete solution, easy to integrate in your production line (Plug & Produce) .
- Short delivery time.
- Highly flexibility, frames are multi-punched and allows for reconfigurable roller pitch for different sized products.
- Short conveyor 2m length, can be linked together.